This influential program management position will be responsible for all aspects of managing and supporting a key executive level leadership development program for the agency.
• Work closely with the Government client to organize and implement the delivery of senior executive-level leadership training
• Develop the schedule and implementation agenda for all course sessions of the executive leadership training throughout the fiscal year
• Leverage agency-wide network to secure appropriate executive level presentors and speakers for course sessions and serve as POC for executives regarding training schedule, logistics, and preparation
• Work closely with Government instructors and course designers to help evolve and continuously manage course content to reflect changes within the organization, such as policies, regulations, and processes
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each course session to monitor and evaluate the program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment, as well secure off-sight venues and preparation to host course sessions
• Design, prepare, and order educational aids and materials
• Coordinate logistics for retreats and other meetings
Why Suntiva is Different
We are not your typical Intel contractor. We focus on building teams of the best and brightest who are looking for careers with Suntiva. We view you as a valuable asset, supporting our growth beyond the current contract.
At Suntiva, there is no prescribed career path. Our leaders get to know you as an individual. They help you grow in a variety of directions, whether in our Intel, Defense or Civilian practices.
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.